[Dailydrool] Dear Harley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 12 20:47:38 PDT 2013

Hi Harley, it's Snoopy,

Funny you should mention it.  The clueless momPerson got up early and went running through the streets of redwood city this morning for 13.1 miles.  And then she came home and she brought houseguests.  A cousin and the cousin's sister.  But that is not all, oh no, that is not all.

These total strangers walked right into the house.  I have lived here the longest and I have never sniffed either one before.  Ever.  And one of them had been running in the street with momPerson.  So we all expected LuLu to let them have what for.  And LuLu came charging into the living room, barked twice, and then walked right up to the strangers and demanded they pet her.  And since then she has been kissing up to them.  At this very moment she is laying on the couch between these two strangers with her head in one of their lap and the butt pressed up against the other one and they are both petting her.  What's up with that??

Nobody introduced me properly.  They just said "oh, that's Snoopy."  And so while they were all falling all over LuLu I headed into the office which has the guest bed made up and made my way through their luggage and found home made beef jerky.  I caused said beef jerky to go missing and then currated the missing beef jerky because I am OEBE, Curator of missing objects and people should know.

Gracie is hopelessly falling all over the strangers too and they think she's adorable.  As for me, I suspect there is more beef jerky in the suitcase.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects