[Dailydrool] Edmond Dawd Update

Kimi Ables kimizmail at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 13:13:02 PDT 2013

Dis be Edmond Dawd. We got lots lots lots goings on at da house.

First, da human puppy is on da move. He rolls all ober da place and likes to finds me. It keeps me busy habing to puppysit him all da time! He lafs and lafs when I walkz by and likes mornin' kisses. He also is eating da real foods. I LUB his cheerios and he likes to frow dem to me!

Second, Momma and Dad be a wittle worried about Edmond Dawd. Dey fink I a little sad wifout ALL da attention. So dey gots me a BRUDDER! I gots da news on Satberday dey finally found one. He is from a rescue but "not-a-basset" and only 10 weeks old. He comes home Fursday. Dey think we bof will goes to da trainin lessons. Silly hoomans..

Anywayz, we be keeping ups wif ebberbuddy but Momma forgets to let me do da postings.

Lub and drool to eberyone who needs it!Edmond Dawd (so much ta do!), Kimi, and the puppy without a name yet