[Dailydrool] Brunch

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:06:49 PDT 2013

Had a delightful breakfast with Mary Ann Thomas this morning downtown in
Chicago. What a charming person!! I was so delighted to get to meet another
Drooler in person and MaryAnn in particular.
Plus, if she hadn't seen me I would still be wandering around downtown
looking for Portnoy's or whatever that was--PotBelly's. I hope she had as
good a time as I did, and thanks for breakfast, MaryAnn!!!

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley(elstinko) and Doc (Big elStinko.)