[Dailydrool] BaRCSE Bourdreaux

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 14:27:09 PDT 2013

Below is the note our BaRCSE president (Kim Bouchey) sent to the group
today. All I can say is there is a special place in heaven for you folks
who foster. You open your homes and hearts to these unwanted hounds to give
them a second chance and sometimes have your hearts broken. The family who
has been fostering Boudreaux is very special and gave this sweet boy more
love in the few months he's had with them than he'd ever had before. Many
thanks to all of you who helped support BaRCSE in our care of Boudreaux.

I am sad to send this email
But Dottie wanted everyone to know that sweet Boudreaux lost his fight with
cancer today. She helped him to the bridge this morning so he is running
free with all of our other beloved bassets who are at the bridge.

Dottie and Don were amazing with this sweet boy ( along with the Ratboyz)
in making him a part of their family! They gave him the love and attention
he deserved and showed him what being a part of a family was.

Jane, can you post on the Daily Drool and let everyone who was so
supportive know. That is really important to Dottie but she wasn't up to
the task.

Sadly,
Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger