[Dailydrool] Note to Douglas and Ben, and a bit about Max

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:23:03 PDT 2013

Max has had a recent set back with his treatment for lymphoma  and feeding him has gotten more complicated.  His nodes got larger as well.
Mr. Doug, I feel for you and your situation and I wish you all the best in finding the right path for Ben.  You are so very kind all the time to send well wishes, and it is my turn to wish you the same.   God Speed, Ben, and know many have great thoughts for you.
As for Max, he is stubborn, but he is picking and choosing.  He ate mini marrow bones treats, deli cheese, and some cesear dog food.
I think his set back was the fight and the delay in his timely treatment, with the addition of my sister being away for job training.
She is now totally aware  of his gravity of situation, and rescheduling things all about him.  Bravo, Sis, no regrets, because I know you saved him and love him so much.
I thank you, the Daily Drool community, that I am the person I am today to whom I transferred basset rescue energy to my Sister, and she is doing totally, the right thing for her beloved Max, a Tri-State basset rescue hound.
JP is another story, and while I thought he was getting better, maybe not.
I predict a tear fest in our future.

A lot more to say but, next time.
Best Always,
Jackie and the hounds