[Dailydrool] Bugsey's surgery

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 07:20:20 PDT 2013

Yeah!  Bugsey made it out of surgery before I even got through the grocery
store.  He is already awake and only needed two stitches.  The vet tech
said he has enough loose skin that I won't even be able to tell anything
was removed.  They did have to remove a wedge of tumor.  The vet says it
was just a fatty tumor in a very weird place (eyelid).  I am SO relieved.
 Thank you everyone for the kind messages and the drool and prayers.  I
really appreciate it!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess