[Dailydrool] Blue Powder Ear Treatment: Dailydrool Digest, Vol 290, Issue 1

Marilyn mjsergent at comcast.net
Mon Oct 21 15:14:24 PDT 2013

My Dexter had a really bad yeast infection in his ear (nothing but black
gunk), and I was back/forth to the vet trying all different meds that didn't
work and spent a lot of money.  She was ready to put him on a special diet
because she couldn't help him.  I found the Blue Powder Ear Treatment recipe
and used that 2xday for one week and it cleared up beautifully.  I gave the
recipe to my vet.  The Boric Acid Powder and Getian Violet Solution ease the
stinging of the alcohol.  This is ALL I use to clean their ears about every
six weeks and their ears are beautiful.