[Dailydrool] craft fair for the rescues

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 20:55:54 PDT 2013

time to start thinking about what you could make (or part with) to benefit your favorite rescue, and especially the little rescues in need who don't have shops or fundraisers in place. (But any rescue is fine). then the last week of November and the first week of December we list each item on Houndsbay to benefit either a chosen rescue or the rescue of the high bidders choice. If there is anyone as computer incompetent as I am, then send your item to the rescue of your choice and someone there can list it hopefully.

this week I am finishing a piece for a customer, but next week I hope to make another Basset hound dog bed quilt. (Basset Rescue of Florida is currently woofling one of mine)

and rescues, pipe up to say, "We would like to be a designated rescue".  this will be a great place to start holiday shopping, with every penny going to Basset rescue.