[Dailydrool] Thank you from BBR!

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Wed Oct 23 10:43:05 PDT 2013

Just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to all the Droolers that voted for
Basset Buddies Rescue (WI & MN) in the Summer Shelter Challenge. We worked
so hard but the Airedales did get the first prize.  However second prize is
still great.  We are scheduled to receive 100 doses of vaccine.  We chose
bordetella vaccine since we commonly need to vaccinate with that and it does
not need to be given by a vet like rabies does.  So second prize will still
be a big benefit to the rescue.  Please accept our very grateful thank you.
What a wonderful group of people we have in the Drool community.

Sorry for the delay in sending the thank you.  I fell at work a couple of
weeks ago and managed to break my arm bad enough to require surgery.
Everyone figured I tripped over the basset kids, but no, I just tripped over
my own feet.

Lisa  and the MN woofers

Hank, Zuzu and Rae Ann

Basset Buddies Rescue