[Dailydrool] Miss Cleo is much better - thank you

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:55:04 PDT 2013

Wow, the power of The Drool is amazing. I received a number of responses
regarding my question on Tramadol for Cleo. THANK YOU! You all are the
best. She is much better and was anxious to go out for her walk last night
& she began whining for her morning walk a half hour early this morning.
She is eating fine, took her pills wrapped in cheese, and is her spunky
little self once again. Amazing for 13! Since I have both her & Quincy on a
great joint supplement (Rejuvenate), I think I'm going to save the Tramadol
and not use it on a daily basis unless it becomes absolutely necessary.
Right now, I only seem to notice a little slowness when the weather is
rainy, and I'm going to keep an eye on it as the weather gets colder. You
all are awesome! Sending healing drool out to everyone and every hound who
needs it.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."