[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 290, Issue 5

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:28:28 PDT 2013

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 24, 2013, at 2:58 PM, dailydrool-request at lists.dailydrool.org wrote:

Dear droolers, asking for healing drool for our beloved Eddie. He is a 16 year old basset Dixie mix. He has been a faithful friend. He is currently at the vet. He has been throwing up a bit, and has diarrhea. He is on medication for a heart and kidney condition, and the vet is unsure if he has a stomach bug or if it is related to his heart. If it is his heart, we may have to send him to the rainbow bridge. While that would be hard on my husband and myself, it would be devastating to our 4year old. She calls Eddie her best friend. Praying for the courage to do what is best for our old man. Hoping it is just a stomach bug. Thanks for listening.

Jennifer food slave to Eddie & Lucy