[Dailydrool] Incontinence

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Fri Oct 25 14:18:40 PDT 2013

Our Pixel, age 13.4 months, has been developing some incontinence.  All
kidney functions and urine tests were negative.

We do fine at home,as we can get her out regularly and if not, we have all
tile floors.  In a few weeks we will be travelling to our condo where we do
have some carpet.

Any suggestions for what type of pants, cloth or disposable, would be
appreciated.  She weighs about 47 pounds so assume she would get a large
but not sure of what type?  Want them to be comfortable for her.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Getting old is not fun...she feels so bad when this happens and we just
tell her all is OK--

Sally Russell