[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 290, Issue 6

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 19:04:57 PDT 2013

Thank you to all who sent drool for our sweet old man Eddie. He had blood work done, and everything is pointing to an infection in his tummy. For a dog who lives to eat, that is not good. His heart and kidneys were good. He is recovering slowly, and is taking meds. He was a bit dehydrated, so they gave him IV fluids.  He seems to have lost a bit of his pep, but is moving around and looking for crumbs in the kitchen. He refuses to eat the prescription dog food the vet gave us. He prefers boiled chicken. We go back to the vet on Monday for a follow up. Keep the drool coming! Thanks.

Jennifer C.
Slave to Eddie & Lucy