[Dailydrool] Dear Ms. Dawnslave, Treaty negotiations

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 02:15:32 PDT 2013

Dear Ms. Dawnslave,
  thank you for encouraging me in my pursuit of regaining my proper place in this currently difficult environment. the crew mutiny or slave rebellion, whichever title best applies, continues. Lately we have begun negotiations. I generally prefer conquest to negotiation but I am beginning to realize the latter may be necessary. The He-slave who has taken over negotiations from the slave delegation is much tougher than the she-slave. My demands have been simple--obedience to my wishes and meals at 6 AM, 11AM, 3PM, 6PM, 9PM, 12 midnight, and 3 AM. I do not think 7 meals a day is asking too much. the she-slave was providing five of these and I felt deprived but proud of my ability to compromise. Then she went away and the he-slave switched me to a mere two meals a day. an outrage. since the she slave has returned, I have managed to increase the meal schedule to three times a day in exchange for my sleeping through the night. It is possible that we can all agree on this treaty, though my long range plans are to stealthily increase feeding times to their previous status or better. semper fido.Bo, commander of the pacific Basset Feet