[Dailydrool] New Puppy

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 08:36:21 PDT 2013

My heart goes out to both 2 leggers and 4 leggers who are suffering health problems. I quit reading the DD for a while after I lost Archie, but now that I have recovered sufficiently, I have some good news.
My sister and I will be picking up our new Basset puppy Saturday, we are totally thrilled over the thought of having another boy in the house. We still need a name though, can't decide until I actually see him. Any ideas are gladly received, I really liked "Nigel", but we alll know there's only one Nigel, so we considered Cedric, Murphy, Rodney, Riley, etc.
The only downer is that I had already agreed to working extra hours before finding puppy person, so my sister and brother will get the privilege of potty training, supervising play sessions and preventing cords and furniture from disappearing.
Some of you must have snickered when reading my previous post stating I could never have another Basset because it's too hard to lose them. It has been really hard without Archie, but I know he would want me to be happy, and I can't be without another Basset.
Hope all stay well, but if not, I will put you down for drool for "new puppy" as soon as he can crank some out.
Best to all, Judy in Fresno