[Dailydrool] The Honest Kitchen - Preference meat question.

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Tue Oct 29 12:47:55 PDT 2013

When Fiona had oral surgery in July, she had to be on soft foods & I ged
her THK's Force. I have since gone back to her kibble, but think about
going permanently to THK. For those of you feeding Preference, what kind
of meat do you add. Do you add cooked meat or raw?

On a completely other note,  Fiona started acupuncture 2 weeks ago. She
is walking and sleeping better. Consequently, I sleep better too. A
funny thing happened though. A few days after her first treatment, a
cyst erupted. Two days later another did. What was really strange is
that they cleaned themselves out and are healing nicely. She usually has
an infection and needs to have them "professionally cleaned". At 12-1/2,
I celebrate all her successes.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com