[Dailydrool] Flash ATB

Karen McKenna tibbotbasset at aol.com
Tue Oct 29 13:54:11 PDT 2013

With great sadness I wanted to let you know that Flash went to the bridge today. He had been diagnosed with bladder stones last spring and had them removed. In that procedure they biopsied his bladder and found several cancerous areas. He was on metacam since May and fought hard. The vet checked him last week and said it wouldn't be long as the main tumor was growing. Over the weekend he stopped eating and began to refuse even his favorite treats. It was time. He fought hard. He went to the bridge late this morning at the vet.
When I had asked questions regarding Flash's symptoms and condition I received so many helpful emails. I can't explain how much I appreciate the emails from the people on the drool who offered suggestions and thoughts and prayers.
Flash was a rescue from TriState in 2004. His life here was filled with pillows and treats. My three boys loved him dearly.
Flash leaves behind Amelia who is looking quite lost without her partner in crime.
Sadly
Karen and Amelia

Sent from my iPhone