[Dailydrool] The Shuffle, North Texas Basset Hound Rescue

Kathryn Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 29 14:11:17 PDT 2013

Well NTBHR had our annual fundraiser, The Shuffle, this past Saturday.  Thankfully the rain held off and the day went really well.  One of the photographers from The Dallas Morning News has a Basset and he came and took pictures and did a video, with me narrating.  If you can all click on the links so we get lots of hits I'd appreciate it.  No need for it to go viral (please) just some hits so the paper notices.  Now before you view this I want to make it clear that I had been up since 5:00 a.m., it was terribly humid, and i had been running around unloading trucks, narrating obedience demonstrations, and generally going nuts!  But the dogs are cute!!

Thanks,

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (atb)