[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge- Research!

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 15:30:42 PDT 2013

OK. I went through each of the state standings. It would appear the winners from last time are not showing (at least Best Friends is not in Utah- and the
Airedales aren't in WI.) That is good, because it is less confusing.

Only 3 basset rescues showing in any of the state standings. Utah Friends of Basset Hounds is way ahead. They have a lot of support-and will win without our help.
They can only win every other time, but get Best Friends out of the way and it is a done deal.

Golden Gate is 3rd in California. First place is the Cat group with 44.91%. Second place has 10.6 and Golden Gate has 4.21. I think we need to let the Cats
do their thing this time-and when they aren't in competition next time, vote for Golden Gate. I am not sure if the Cat House on the Kings wins the weekly, they
can win next time or not, but I think they need to be out of the picture for Golden Gate to have a chance. Someone else (I think from Golden Gate) said that, too.

Basset Buddies is second to the cat group in Wisconsin, but they seem to have the best chance.

I say we go for Basset Buddies again, and do Golden Gate next when we get the kitties out of the way.

Marilyn Briggs