[Dailydrool] Ten Years - Dear Fey Fey!

Heather Dalmasso heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 10:56:11 PDT 2013

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom here, OEBE Viceroy
Such a wonderful tribute to Fey Fey by her slave Dawn. I have not typed much lately, I am getting very very dignified at 13 and don't have time for such things. But wanted to say that Fey Fey trained me from afar and I appreciate her gentle paw that guided me in early slave training escapades. I will never forget that that I am a Pw. because Fey Fey said so! Hugs and loving drool to Dawn today - mommaslave Heather cannot believe that it has been 10 years - time sure flies. But it is a testament to how important we hounds are to our slaves that we are all still here for each other...

WWB