[Dailydrool] Flash

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 09:06:52 PDT 2013

Auntie Feyfey grabbed my tail. Kinda to hard. I think Auntie Feyfey has been having a little too much pawty on the 10th anniversary of her arrival at the bridge. Something about the Kitchen Beagles and getting out the cookbooks and what goes with Champagne, oooops. Yes, her friend Morgan and puppy Champagne are there......I am so confused. Anyhow, Flash arrived. GM Barney came to greet him. Barney was a very senior guy from the same rescue as Flash...he once went on the Today show! Barney and sister Maggie are showing  Flash around and making sure he  gets special goodies and a kewl spot. Caruso has the telescope ready and Flash will be checking in, later.

Tunes, pawing in