[Dailydrool] Nationals

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 05:56:38 PDT 2013

Chris

I wished you could have made it to the Nationals this year.  There's a
discussion on Friday regarding basset rescue.  I was hoping you would
attend that.  It's always good to hear from other rescues.  I think all
rescues can learn from each other.

Personally I'll looking forward to watching the agility trials on
Wednesday.  A dear friend has her rescue basset Abby participating in it.
 Of course I'll be cheering on Junior and Diesel too.

Jan
Lady, Dexter and Matilda.