[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 04:52:48 PDT 2013

I have been voting as often as I can in the challenge, but have found the process very flawed.

The site crashes on of my computers at home, and searching for the rescue on my desktop at home and work can often result in the cat spinning for ages and nothing coming up.
This has not helped raise our rescue in the ranks - especially if it is happening to more people than just me.

Also, I have noticed on FB people on the two Daily Drool sites (I know only one of them is "official") are asking for support for an entirely different rescue, which seems a little counter-productive.

Just my two pennies

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK