[Dailydrool] shelter voting

SusanWoodward critters4 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 17 05:45:56 PDT 2013

I vote for Basset Buddies again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudia Heath [mailto:claudiaheath369 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:52 PM
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Subject: [Dailydrool] shelter voting

The winners are posted. Basset Buddies won 100 vaccinations. The terriers
won the $1000 for their state.  The next challenge starts oct 28.  Who are
we voting for.  Do you think we should try for basset buddies again?  I
would like to try to win them the money.  I think if ALL of us vote for the
same rescue we would be able to get them the money.  Maybe this time we can
vote like we were supposed to and everybody vote for the same rescue. This
has worked before and can work again. Just saying.
claudia