[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

CHRIS jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Oct 20 07:54:11 PDT 2013

Please email me who we want to vote for in the Shelter Challenge... Basset
Buddies did not win $1000.00 but they did win 100 vaccines. I would say that
was worth quite a bit, not sure what exactly the vaccine was for or if they
could choose which vaccines they need... if the vaccine was something that
they need that is wonderful if it is for something not common in their area
that would be worthless. Just sayin.... please let me know who you think
would be best to vote for and whoever is at the top of the list will get
first place in our next round of voting. Thanks!