[Dailydrool] BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Wed Oct 23 11:27:02 PDT 2013

WEEK # 255

Dear Droolers,

   Windows “8” and I have finally come to terms. With this in mind, I can now resume [PTL] with our usual Basset quotes, sayings, etc.

    Having said that, with your permission I shall in this post reprint the first five of the “10 CANINE COMMANDMENTS”, thus making sure all is up to date . Thank you for your patience in this matter. When one goes from MSN-TV to windows “8” believe Moi the learning curve is all up hill.

“10 CANNINE COMMANDMENTS”

#1.....”My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful to me. Remember that before you buy me”

#2.....”Give me time to understand what you want from me”

#3..... “Place your trust in me. It’s crucial to my well-being”

#4.....”Don’t be angry with me for long, and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have

have your work, your entertainment and your friends, I ONLY HAVE YOU”

#5.....Talk to me sometimes. Even If I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice when it’s speaking to me”

I Remain As Always,

L. L.

Lovely Lucy

Sent from Windows Mail