[Dailydrool] vote for suncoast - without your vote we will lose 3rd place and winning

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 06:09:21 PDT 2013

http://vetericyn.com/charitycontest
currently in third place but losing ground to a 4th place parrot group...
we cant lose in the last couple of days.
click on link, click on small animal, click on entries, go to drop down and top votes and vote for suncoast basset rescue... three more days left. come on basset lovers.  this is a facebook contest so you need to log into facebook or it was opened and not closed.. only takes 30 seconds. thanks for the help.