[Dailydrool] Eddie

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:19:50 PDT 2013

To all who sent drool & prayers for our old man Eddie, thanks! It worked. Eddie is just about back to normal. He is eating & drinking well. The vet gave him the all clear. The stomach bug is just about gone. He looks better, and we can tell he feels good. The vet said he is old, and he does have a heart condition, so we need to be prepared that he could just pass in his sleep one day, but that we knew. We'd much rather he pass at home in his sleep in his own bed of old age than have to put him down. Hopefully we still have a while with our old guy. as i type this, he is scavenging the kitchen for any missed crumbs...yup, back to normal! Thanks again!

Jennifer C. food slave to Eddie & Lucy