[Dailydrool] For a blessing...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Sep 1 08:48:42 PDT 2013

Dear Droolers,

Sitting here this morning, reading the Drool and got to a post Lulu and Gracie's mom, Dale, posted when she learned about Dawn Jackson's passing - "May her life be for a blessing." What lovely, comforting words!  So many are sick, be they houndie or human, or have made their way to the Rainbow Bridge. We who knew and loved them, or for whom this brought back memories of the loss of a loved one of own own feel the pain in our own hearts as well.  One thing I have learned is that in giving...trying to live a life which is a blessing, blessings abound in return, especially among Droolers.  It is nigh unto impossible to love and be owned by a Basset without learning this.  Their Bassetudinal demands prevent one from putting self first.  And their intuitive love, even when it is expressed through an overabundance of drool on one's face or other parts, LOL, can heal a multitude of things, including a broken or hurting heart or spirit.

To Debbie - we know not what tomorrow brings but we know WHO holds tomorrow and this is why we KEEP ON BELIEVING through our fear.  Know that we love you and send prayers and healing drool on your behalf.

To Marlene - Along with drool, chocolate heals the spirit as well.  Sometimes ya just gotta go with it!  Keep going Marlene on your pesky and difficult health issues.  We've got your back!

To Jackie C. - Your plate is hugely full...but know you are in our thoughts and prayers and send needed drool.

To Nancy Cohen - May you and Einstein find comfort after Hershey's loss and a buddy for him when the time is right.

To Bev Szaton - NO ONE could be a better MomPerson to her babies than you...especially your "special needs" hounds.

To ALL those who toil tirelessly to rescue abused, unwanted and unloved hounds and other pets each and every day and find them loving forever homes...we thank you!  May YOUR life be for a blessing each and every day!

To all of you here on the Drool - know that you hold a special place in my heart.  I cry when you cry, hurt when you hurt, laugh when you laugh and rejoice in the things in life which bring you joy.

Hugs and snooters...
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle and Dozer from NJ