[Dailydrool] Forward

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 15:48:56 PDT 2013

Debbie Winchester's daughter, Amanda, posted this on FB. Debbie has asked
me to forward it to the Drool for those who are not on FB:

Dear Daily Droolers,

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the outpouring of love and
support (and of course, drool) for my mother, Debbie
Winchester<https://www.facebook.com/debbie.winchester.92?directed_target_id=21371882817>.
While I was home, I helped her open all your cards and care packages—and
thought my hand would fall off from writing thank-you notes (mom is big on
thank-you notes). I'm not sure that I got to all of you, but I tried. You
may or may not know, I am her only child and I live more than 700 miles
away—and your care is what helps her make it through every day. I have no
doubt that this battle will be won by her, but assuredly, she has some
rough days ahead of her. Please, keep up the support, for she needs your
strength as she battles this insidious disease. And thank you for helping
her in her fight.

As mom says, "snooter kisses and drool,"
~ Amanda Dawn Guilmain<https://www.facebook.com/amanda.d.guilmain?directed_target_id=21371882817>