[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge and calcium oxalate kidney stones

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Sep 5 15:24:36 PDT 2013

We are voting here, each day!  I agree with Lisa,  this one will be neck and
neck if we do not get more voting folks on the ball!
Vote!

As far as the calcium oxalate kidney stones.  Our Edward has this type, only
in his bladder.   We have opted to make sure he gets a large amount of water
twice a day, as we were told the food diet would not do much , if anything
to help this type.  SO,  I do not have the stones being in the kidney
experience,  but am sending drool for your old one!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org