[Dailydrool] Oh my God, The SOCK attack

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 12:03:18 PDT 2013

Evil Annie always sniffs the perimeter of the yard and she goes under the
pine trees to check out the wood pile,  so she now has pine sap on her hind
foot between her toes ( any suggestions how to get this crap off ? )    any
ways I tried to wash her foot as she is chewing it big time and has it
irritated, so I also sprayed it with a spray that Dr. Melanie gave me for
Maggie's allergies,  well,  she wont leave it alone so I put one of  Maggies
baby socks on her.  OMG  you would think I amputated her foot,  she wont move
lays on her side with her foot up in the AIR  like you  would,  if you had
your leg in traction,  so Maggie gets up  on the bed and sniffs it and Annie
lifts her head as if to say " is it still  there ?  please sissy, make it
go away "  Bill came home from work,  and once again Annie, did not move, she
just laid  there with that  pathetic look on her face with her  leg up in
the air,
Maggie wears socks all the time with out a problem, Annie thought it was
torture.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie