[Dailydrool] Baxter and Bunny are arriving today

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Sep 7 09:37:17 PDT 2013

Well, Baxter and Bunny will be here today, some time around 1:00 PM.  I keep
telling the girls but they appear to be ignoring me, so I am the only one
who is excited.  S'okay.  Please keep fingers and paws crossed that nobody
chases the cats (can't stay if you do that).  If you would like to see pics
of them, you can go to North Texas Basset Hound Rescue's web site, which is
bassetrescuedfw.org and then go to "Adopt" then scroll down and find Brother
Baxter and then Sister Bonnie.  They're a bonded pair and so sweet, I sure
hope it works!!!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net