[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 283, Pine Sap on Foot

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 14:46:07 PDT 2013

Try rubbing some "Goop"  hand cleaner into the foot where the sap  is--it
should take it right off.  You can then wash the "Goop" off with  plain
water.  (Goop is a brand name for hand cleaner, and can be found  almost anywhere
you buy cleaning products. I get mine from Harbor  Freight.)

"Goop" will also take almost anything out of clothing and other fabric
items--I keep it in my laundry.  Just rub it in, let it sit for a few  minutes,
and then wash as usual.  Works on blood, most food stains, pine  sap, other
tree sap, etc.  It is very safe to use.

Kathryn Beard
_rkbeard at aol.com_ (mailto:rkbeard at aol.com)