[Dailydrool] To Melissa & Pearl (re: Cushings)

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:20:32 PDT 2013

My Cleo (soon to be 13) was diagnosed almost 3 years ago with Cushings. She
has been on 60 mg of Vetoryl (Trilostane) since her diagnosis. She still
drinks a lot of water but every time they've checked her, her blood tests
always look good. The vet has been so pleased with her on this medication
that he uses her as an example for other patients. The Trilostane
apparently has less side effects than other medications and, at least for
Cleo, it has been a great medication. It has never made her sick or
anything. She weighs 42 pounds and stays very consistent with everything.
Good luck with Pearl!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."