[Dailydrool] LuLu reports on drool and prayers and da brudder

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 9 14:40:05 PDT 2013

Greetings Drool land, LuLu here,

First and foremost ..... drool to all in need.  Prayers too.

Next I need to say something I thought I might never admit ...... I'm proud of you Elwood.  Yes I am, even though your antics make you sound like a cross between Gracie and Snoopy (may the heavens forbid any such thing) it sounds as if you are doing your mama some good .... keep up the good work.

My fort is in full bloom and I have been back there creating new dens and tunnels and so on.  It's hard work, my forehead is covered with grass stains and I am drooling enough for half a dozen bassets at present.

As for the prayers part, our momPerson has been putting in plenty of those.  These are our "days of awe."   The time between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.   It takes some explaining.  You see these Jewish people are heavily into their forefathers (and foremothers).  Anyone who has read the bible knows this as so and so begat someone who begat someone else who begat someone else and so on, practically back to Adam and Eve.  So, in most of the important Jewish prayers they start off with an ancient ancestor who G-d really liked (Abraham is a good one, Issac, Jacob, Moses, Sara, Rebecca, Rachel, Leah ..... you get the idea) and then say something to G-d like "remember Abraham?  He was a really good guy .... and you were his shield ....... remember?  And you blessed him ...... and ..... well ..... I come from him and I was hoping you could bless me as well, ok?"  So then they say something like "you are really awesome, G-d, and you helped out Sara
 and now I'm not doing too hot and after all that is written about how much you helped Sara I know for sure you could help me to so I was hoping you would.  Please."  At this time of year, days of awe and all, they add in another part about "please write me for blessings in the book of life in the new year."  So you see it's the very best time to ask for prayers because the clueless momPerson is praying away over here, and she's got lots of company.

So I'll keep drooling and she'll keep praying and there's a couple thousand people in our congregation and they all pray together for stuff like healing of the sick and then members of the congregation put forth names and everybody prays for those ..... the healing of body .... the healing of spirit ......

So in short you are covered six ways to Sunday Miss Debbie Person.  You just try to keep down those sardine and mayo sandwiches with jelly on top, and we'll keep on doing our part.

Love,
LuLu