[Dailydrool] Match Game

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:17:34 PDT 2013

Do you remember that Match Game? I think I was on it this morning, and I
have thought in the past that I had been on
​ the game show as well. Boo's got an ear infection. I know, poor Boo, poor
Boo.....gimme dat fur minute DDOD (Dat dum ol dad)..hows bout poor Babers?
Boo's gettin all dis speshul tension, and use mede him homade pil pocks,
wif weal penut buttah.....I don't hawdly gets nun, so dats why I..no, I'll
finish what you did punkin......

I woke up to scratch trying wear through the cone to scratch his ears on
Saturday. I brought some bread back to the bedroom so that if needed, I
could give him the Benadryl at night. I gave Boo his (well, okay, I THOUGHT
I gave him all the pills, I found one on the floor when I came back to take
my meds) smart aleck dog, anyway, I split up the last half a piece of bread
between them, Poor Boo and she thinks poor Babers.,

well, poor Babers is usin DDOD, ow was trying to use me as a stepping stool
to get to the bag that the bread had been in, I said what, you wanna eat
the bag, and places it in front of her. She tried to eat it.......I'ME
nuts....

That's when I heard it, clear as a bell:

DDOD is SO dumb.....

How Dumb is he?

DDOD is SO DUM that he fot dat if he plase da bag in fwunt of my snooter
dat smell wike wut I jus eat, dat I not ewat , oh twy to eat, da bag!!

Wese wuv all ytuse, an wadies, speshuly Auntie Deb. Jus cuz her hair not
wight, she stil buteful!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)