[Dailydrool] Slick floors

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Thu Sep 12 17:17:58 PDT 2013

There was recently a submission to the Drool about a hound that messed up his/her ACL on a slick(?) floor.
I was wondering if they could please elaborate on the type of floor this exactly was? I remember
reading hard wood, but was it like a man made laminate sort of floor? Or real hard wood, that got
slick?
We are in the mist of some remodel work, and have not gotten to the floor portion of the program
yet, but want to make sure we don't get something that will jack up the hounds. I've had a torn
ACL, so can I relate.
Feel free to contact me off list. Thanks Vikki