[Dailydrool] sad droolies

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:20:19 PDT 2013

Heart healing drool going out to our Uncle John on the loss of his sweet girl! We’ve all sniffed and in the she slaves case- petted and loved on her. We’re sending you lots of smooches and soft ear snuggles!

Also going out to auntie Mary who had to bid her Iris farewell today. We met her ( from afar) at the Ramble...she was wanting a little space to enjoy the lovely view and sun.

May the memories of your sweet girls help you through the heartache of learning to live without them at your side.

love and sad droolies, old man Elvis, Peaches, Peanut and the mama- Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail