[Dailydrool] Rolph update

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 14 01:13:00 PDT 2013

firstly, drool to all who need it, the list seems horribly long at the moment.

So far, all Rolph's blood, urine and physical tests have come back normal,but I know he is not right.

We went back  to the Vet Kevin on Tuesday, whom we like as he he calls Rolph "My love" and is very gentle, so Rolph trusts him.

He suggested we put Rolph on painkillers and anti inflammatories for a week, as the next option is full-body Xrays, which will not be cheap.

The good news is they have helped. Rolph is far less clingy and even stole a sock the day after he started them. His appetite has improved - but only slightly.

Of course, the other night I came home from work late and he immediately went to his bowl and told me he was STARVING. I fixed two-leg dinner, all he time being told he really, really needed some food, Clara joined him in this message. So I filled their bowls and was just putting them down when my daughter said "I already fed them".

So he ate two dinners that night - and refused to eat the next day. Argggggggggggggh.

I hope Barney is doing better Ron.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK