[Dailydrool] Part 6-Take a walk on the wild side(the end)

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Sep 17 17:14:29 PDT 2013

The blondeslave grabs leashes and hooks Moosie Bear up and takes him along. She turns the corner looking for any sign of the hounds or Glenn. Nothing but a police car coming towards her. The policeman stops to ask if the blondeslave knew anything about a man running through back yards chasing a dog. She really starts freaking now then at the bottom of the next street she sees Glenn and XB racing around the corner. A second police car is arrives. Glenn explains what happened and that B he lost sight of HB. The policeman took a description and what direction she had disappeared in and said they would look out for her. The slaves were very upset. They each took a different direction and searched. Then they searched with the cars. Then they walked again but no sign of me. It started to get dark and the blondeslave went upstairs to call a friend to see if they had any suggestions. The office chair faces the inside wall with a window overlooking the driveway on the opposite wall of the room. The blondeslave reaches for the phone when all of a sudden she sees blue reflecting lights bouncing off the wall(kind of an Encounter of the Third Kind moment). She turns and sees not one but 2 police cars pulling in the driveway. She raced downstairs almost running over the dadslave as she hits the door and runs outside. One of the policemen gets out of his car and walks to the back door of his car. The blondeslave screams, “You found her!!!” She runs over and grabs me from the back of the car. “Ouch-don’t bruise the merchandise!” She’s squeezing me so hard and kissing me I can hardly breathe. The slaves thank the policemen and bring me inside the house. “Yawn, what a fun day-well, I guess it depends whether you were me or one of the slaves” So that’s the story of how Huggie Bear returned home escorted by not one but two police cars. When the policemen found her she was resting in someones side yard.  All he did was open the back car door and she ran and hopped in.