[Dailydrool] Ben's food preference

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 19:10:38 PDT 2013

We went to the cottage again this weekend.  I took a tube of "Simply
Fresh" to put on his kibble.  He ate it well, but I ran out for the last  meal.
So I went to food store and bought one of the Iams chicken stew  stuff.
With some difficulty I got him to eat it.  Had to warm it  several times and
coat it with shredded cheese.  Go home and wanted to  finish the container of
the Iams.  Heated it, coated it with cheese,  reheated it, begged, pleaded
and begged more, but to no avail.  Ended  up throwing the meal out and giving
him some cottage cheese on the kibble, and  it went down fine.  This
evening went and got more of the Simply Fresh and  he ate fine.  It looks like
that he does not like the cheap crap-$6.00  compared to $0.99.

Douglas