[Dailydrool] Help needed for a fellow drooler.

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 04:19:03 PDT 2013

Some of you may know that Karen Muchmore, her hubby, two dogs and 2 cats have been forced to evacuate their home due to the flooding in CO via ATV’s. They had to leave behind everything including their cars. When they left their home and cars were ok- but there is no way to get in or out from their area other than with ATV’s. They have been told they won’t be able to return until summer 2014. I have had a couple of emails from droolers asking if I was getting anything underway to help them. Karen sent me her address today- after Friday they will have to start paying rent where ever they land. She does know that I am posting this- though she was reluctant. She doesn't like the fact that they need help. I KNOW droolers and I also know many of us are in tough times now. However as I look around me and see all that I have I realize we can share some with them. She does not have a paypal account that she can spend money from other than online so ...the easiest for them right now is either checks ( their mail is being held) or visa type cards that can be used anywhere. I will look into getting something that could just be replenished on my end and become available to them faster that way. Karen is facing a 3 hour commute to work now- without a car. Their car insurance has thus far been of no help to them in this regard and they have no means of getting their cars unless they could be airlifted out. If you can help at all- please send a donation for them via paypal to angelikabrn at hotmail.com and earmark it for Karen. If you use the family option there won't be any fees. If you have a message for them- include it please and I will print everything and send it along. Thank you! For those of you that are friends with Karen on fb- look at the pictures that she has a link to from a few days ago- very sad to see. If you want to send something direct please email me for the address.

Thank you, Angelika