[Dailydrool] Senior Basset calendar support dates info

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Sep 21 06:11:06 PDT 2013

Hi all,

there are still a few spots left for your hound to have its own day on the
Senior Basset calendar for 2014.

There are no restrictions on age of hound  or breed.  The photo can be any
pet you have as these are "support" days to help the Bounders.

You can select yours here:

www.bounderblvd.org
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_cate
gory=18>

and select the
<http://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=18> 2014 Senior Basset Calendar Support Days

I am letting you all know this, because as on Monday evening at 9pm,
selections will be closed so that I can finalize this section on the
calendar for the graphic artist.  I am really trying hard to be on time this
year with my part of all this, so I had to create a deadline.

If you want a date,  please select and purchase it, then send me the photos
to go on it.

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Don't forget to order a calendar(we only print what is ordered)  and vote
for your favorite hound while you are on the store site!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org