[Dailydrool] FRENCH BASSET CALENDAR 2014

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 10:26:47 PDT 2013

Bonejour, Pw's Penny and Polly woofin' in from across the waves here in Fwance.

We hopes you are all okay. If not, don't worry we have a permanent supply of drool crossing the waves to you :)  It's our special French drool so it is guaranteed to make you all better. Now that the hot weather has gone we are both fine.

We would just like to let you all know that our rescue calendar, for the french basset hounds "Un Coeur sous l'Oreille" is ready.  If you would be interested in purchasing one and helping our homeless fwench fwiends please get in touch with da mum. This year it costs 15€ - EUROS, not dollars and that price includes postage to the US AND translation !!!!!! (Da mum did the translation on a sheet of paper, which comes with the calendar).  So, if you would like to see all da beeeoootifullll houndies in France - just contact da mum.

Many thanks. Hugs, lurps and drool to all,

Pw Penny (I'm now 15 yrs and 7 mnths) and Pw Polly (I'm 12 yrs and 9 mnths)

ps - our rescue mascot, Marcel, sadly died last week. He was 17 years and 4 months!

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."