[Dailydrool] LuLu checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 22 20:17:09 PDT 2013

Well then

It's been quite a commotion here at my house.   Festival season and all that.  Yes indeed we've had new years (feast) and then Yom Kippur (fast). And now sukkot (more feasting).  And of course we had Gracie's birthday (more feasting).  Next we have simcha Torah which roughly translated means rejoicing with the Torah.  But the fact is that anybody who has ever been to a simcha Torah service know full well what it actually means.   All you need is one look at all those ladies dancing and rejoicing and you know it means rejoicing because the festival season is OVER so we can stop cooking and cleaning like there was no tomorrow.

There is always something to complain about.  Not so very long ago we would have given anything for a reason to rejoice around here.  It's nice to be able to cook without the smell of food making someone violently ill.  We have very quickly forgotten all about it and gone back to rejoicing with the rest of them because the festivals and the work that goes with them is almost over

It's because our momPerson is clueless.  If you have no one sick in your house then heck I say rejoice and clean up later.  And if someone is sick then you should look forward to cursing the dishes at the next festival you are well enough to celebrate.  Cause from where I sit that's how it rolls

Love n drool
LuLu
Sent from my iPaw