[Dailydrool] Call of the Wild

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Sep 24 08:29:59 PDT 2013

Huggie Bear here! The blondeslave has found that life with me is crazy and unpredictable age hasn't really slowed me down. She says I am the "bane of her existence and one of the greatest loves of her life". I'm not sure but wasn't "Bane" the villain in the most recent Batman film? Love it! Anyway, the blondeslave can be, well, intractable and disobedient at times so I figured out how to gain her immediate attention. For example. There are times the blondeslave wants to sew and she closes the door so I can't get in to help her. This, of course, is unacceptable. I have discovered a sure way to get her attention and have her running down the stairs in seconds. When you come into our house you  walk up 4 steps to the living room, dining room and kitchen. The couch is on the left at the top of the steps along the long ledge before the wall begins. The dadslave is well known for his "decorating" and he had the idea to put items behind the couch on the ledge. At first he used breakables. So when the blondeslave is not doing what I want her to I simply walk over to the ledge, select an item and throw it into the foyer. The breakables were lovely-not only did they make a loud noise but they made a tremendous mess when they shattered. Boy howdy can the blondeslave get downstairs fast when properly motivated. She tried to spoil my fun by making the dadslave only put unbreakable stuff on the ledge but the metal hounds still make a lovely noise when tossed and it's so much fun. I even managed to knock the huge ceramic vase that was the dadslave's nanas off the ledge with a little concentrated nudging. You should have seen the blondeslave run down the stairs that day. Anyway, IMHO, the most impawtent aspect of being an OEBE is to never ever be sorry for being naughty and to NEVER show any sign of repentance or remorse. Please help celebrate the naughty hounds by voting for Huggie Bear to be in the Senior Hounds Abound 2014 Calendar. I will shamelessly buy your votes in exchange for Woofle tickets!

http://www.xandy.moonfruit.com/

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121