[Dailydrool] Mommys gone

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 25 16:06:50 PDT 2013

Hi its Gracie,

My mommy ran away someplace, she took that black bag and put some of her stuff in it and left with it and daddy says she went on an airplace and isn't coming back until Friday night so she ran away and I am very mad at mommy.

Snoopy is cuddling me and LuLu says I am being a baby but I don't care I want my mommy and my mommy is gone and it's not ok.

LuLu drools the best and she is drooling for Colt.  She says it is easier to change a diagnosis before there IS a diagnosis and also that Colt's mommy has to think GOOD thoughts because it matters so repeat after me:

Colt does NOT have the C word
Colt DEFINATLY does NOT have the C word
We are POSITIVE that Cold DEFINATELY does NOT have the C word

And we will drool our best for Colts mommy to think it right, because he doesn't have the C word.

Love,
Gracie