[Dailydrool] Bunny murderer

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 07:32:03 PDT 2013

Suzy: 1
Bunny: 0

I have to say, as horrible as it was to not be able to catch Suzy before
she got the bunny, it really did my heart good to see her run the way she
did. Suzy is our Houndette who had her leg surgically broken when she was
six months old and she's able to run like the wind now. I don't regret
having the procedure done at all. Her elbow was already becoming deformed
at six months old and she never would have been able to run if we hadn't
done it. She's six now and it was a beautiful sight to watch her run like
that.

I checked our standings in the Shelter Challenge and the Airedales are
almost four tenths of a point ahead of us. The website to vote at isn't as
user friendly as it used to be but, please, vote every day as many times as
you can. I vote from my computer and from my phone at least twice a day.
Then, if I'm at one of my kids houses, I vote from there. You can use your
smart phones to attach to other wifi's and vote. Like from the library,
book stores, restaurants....quite a variety of places. I know Basset
Buddies will make good use of that money for the hounds if we can help them
win!

Heart healing and get well drool is being sent to all who need it. We've
even recruited the mastiffs to help out slinging drool to Debbie and
everyone who is going through a rough patch right now. Everyone in need may
float away with the two mastiffs slinging drool at you!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with mastiffs Brutus & Sasha