[Dailydrool] ***WOOFLE INFO CORRECTION!!!***

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Sep 27 06:23:04 PDT 2013

You know all of the kind of nice things I said about the blondeslave earlier? Well, I TAKE THEM ALL BACK. I should have known better than to leave simple things like LOOKING AT A CALENDAR before posting to her. After all there's a SHA calendar hanging in front of her face at home and another hanging in her cube at the office. Pawhaps she could have glanced at one of them before posting. The Woofle ends 9/29. September 29 is SUNDAY not Saturday. Sheesh!! So you have until Sunday at midnight to let me buy your  votes. My work never ends-she's posted the wrong day EVERYWHERE! Sorry....

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121